True happiness exists and it is a piglet eating ice cream at a mini picnic table under a mini umbrella.
My school system is so messed up. Either you get too much education in the advanced level courses with way too much competitiveness and too many expectations to get an A, or you get no education and are surrounded by the idiots of the world. We need a middle ground.
Forget pesky 3D printers that require software and the knowledge of 3D modeling and behold the 3Doodler, the world’s first pen that draws in three dimensions in real time.
Oh please oh please oh please!
I REMEMBER THIS SHIT.
They were shooting for 30k on their kickstarter and got like 2 million.
So amazing omfg.
that’s all I need to know
cute as flower questions
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Maybe the real reason that the previous victors had to do the Hunger Games again was that Mr. Bennet finally got sick of Lydia’s shit and was trying to get her killed.
today’s date is 11/12/13 and that is very satisfying to me
you mean 12/11/13
People are so kind. There’s no trait I value more in a person than kindness.
i am kind of sad ok
this cat’s name is Princess Monster Truck
Wait why is my bra still on ugh I hate my life
*how to spawn demons: a beginner’s guide to chemistry
School makes me so disgruntled. I never feel good enough.